Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are many questions when it comes to your and your family's dental care. We've compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions.
If you have a question that's not addressed here, please give us a call today!
- I haven't been to the dentist is ages. Is it OK for me to make an appointment?
- Do I really need to bring my child in to see you before he or she has lost their baby teeth?
- I've lost a crown that was done by a different dentist. Can Dr. Cavola help me?
- I have sensitivity. Can I still whiten my teeth?
- I've lost a few teeth from an accident. What can I do???
- I don't like to visit the dentist and am very concerned about the root canal that I need. How can you make my treatment as painless as possible?